Learning Goal: I’m working on a job applications question and need a sample publish to help me learn.
– Perform analyses and quantitative modeling using SQL, and or Python to support strategic, tactical, andoperational decisions based on client goals
– Assist in developing detailed documentation and specifications, including business process
documentation, SOPs, and client data scorecards
– Develop testcase scenarios and perform regression and functional testing on database objects created for clients
– Independently create presentations for clients; attend meeting, support, and present at client meetings, independently or with senior support
– Led and managed a data analytics project that focused on improving a team’s completion times within the Commodities team over the course of 9 weeks
– Utilized Python and Alteryx to create interactive and insightful documents to present to Vice Presidents and Managing Directors within the firm
– The project led to a proposal being made that will result in every team improving completion times by 40% over the next 6 months
– Cleaned and reformatted data for Kebebe Tsehay Orphanage using SQL.
– Proposed new ideas for how the organization should approach data entry
– Worked on a team of 5 to develop a web app for orphanage workers to interact with children’s data in a streamlined and intuitive way
– Conducted user research using in person interviews on 50+ non-English speakers in courts around the San Francisco Bay Area to better understand their experience in the court system.
– Developed a mobile app on iOS and Android with a budget of < $2,000 to help non-English speakers navigate the California court system, fill out common legal forms, and schedule translators for court appointments.
– Developed recommendations for changes in the court system – including guided devices based on color and sound – to help non-English speakers navigate the often-confusing layouts of court houses without changing existing signage.
– Analyzed data from over 400 customers to identify implementation best practices and designed Epic’s best practice
Scanning Content Guide for new customers, which saves all implementing customers an estimated 100 hours per
– Facilitated design review sessions for new software development to provide feedback and product direction to
development team and project stakeholders based on knowledge gained from implementation experience
– Coordinated and led discovery sessions with client stakeholders, directors, and C-suite leaders to align stakeholders on
optimized software configuration based on customer-specific user personas