Swamped with your writing assignments? Take the weight off your shoulder!
Learning Goal: I’m working on a cultural studies discussion question and need a sample publish to help me learn.
1. According to Adam Smith, what is the division of labor and what is the relationship between the division of labor and the development of machines (mechanization)?
2. According to Hitori, what is automation, what makes it different than mechanization, and what are some important historical aspects of its role in manufacturing?
1. According to Lepore, how do many see the relationship between AI, RI, and jobs? Why are new types of automation supposed to be different than past predictions of a fully automated world? How do you see the near future of automation playing out?
2. In the story that Seabrook tells about automated berry pickers, do people disappear altogether? What tasks remain the the most difficult to automate?
3. According to Bunge, how did the pandemic influence slaughterhouses move towards automation?